The global bronchoscopy market size reached USD 2.54 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising rates of respiratory illnesses are a major contributor to the market's revenue growth. One of the main factors influencing revenue development is the ability of bronchoscopy technologies to assist visibility of inner anatomical complications of the respiratory system. The camera of a bronchoscope enables a medical expert to view the patient's lungs through the bigger airways. The majority of respiratory disease-related deaths are thought to be caused by imprecise respiratory tissue visualization. The bio-imaging sector has been completely transformed by bronchoscopy, which has greatly expanded the usage of bronchoscopy.
The report analyzes the leading players The report analyzes the leading players of the global Bronchoscopy market drivers and restraints market by inspecting their market share, recent developments, new product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions, and their target markets. This report also includes an exhaustive analysis of their product profiles to explore the products and applications their operations are concentrated on in the global Bronchoscopy market drivers and restraints market.
Risk factors associated with bronchoscopes is a major restraining factor. Although bronchoscopy is generally risk-free, there is a slight possibility of Airway bleeding. Pneumonia (infection in the lung) is a lung's portion collapsing (pneumothorax).
Get a sample of the report : https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1515
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The flexible bronchoscope is accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. The flexible category, which boasts exceptional video quality and a high level of cost-effectiveness, accounts for a sizeable amount of income. The fiberoptic sub-segment has been dominating the flexible market owing to its several benefits, including high-quality videos that make tumors and infections in deeper levels of bronchioles simple to see.
- Oncology accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The major factors driving the growth of the segment are the rising prevalence of pulmonary cancer and patient awareness of lung cancer screening.
- Hospitals accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The segment's growth is mostly driven by an increase in the number of patients on the planet as a result of cases of lung cancer, cystic fibrosis, TB, sarcoidosis, influenza, and other diseases. A persistent cough, an infection, or an unexpected finding on a chest X-ray or other test are typical reasons why a bronchoscopy is necessary.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The region's economic growth is significantly driven by the rising financing from governmental and non-governmental organizations for biomedical research, notably respiratory research. One of the main factors driving this region's market revenue growth is the rising number of industry participants investing in bronchoscopy devices.
- Some major companies in the global bronchoscopy market report include Teleflex Incorporated; Olympus Corporation; Ambu A/s; Karl Storz; Fujifilm Holdings Corporation; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cogentix Medical; Medtronic; Cook Medical; EMOS Technology GmbH; Broncus Medical Inc.
- On July 9, 2020, Olympus Europa announced that the EVIS X1 bronchoscopy equipment will be made available across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). The EVIS X1 offers bronchoscopy solutions to assist with more accurate diagnosis owing to highly innovative, simple-to-use imaging advancements and improved tracheobronchial access.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bronchoscopy-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global bronchoscopy market on the basis of medical application, product type, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Molecular diagnostic laboratories
- Medical clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Read More: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/joint-reconstruction-devices-market
Automotive Gesture Recognition System Market
Application Performance Monitoring Market
5G Millimeter Wave Repeater Market
Smart Lighting Market
Artificial Intelligence In Military Market
Radiofrequency-Based Devices Market
Electromagnetic Weapons Market
Electric Vehicle Take Off And Landing Aircraft Market
Biorational Product Market
Network Performance Monitoring And Diagnostics Market
Leadless Pacemaker Systems Market
Graph Database Market
Simulation Software Market
Lithium Mining Market
Spider Silk Market
Medical Grade Tubing Market
Robotic Process Automation In Aerospace Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]